Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Just Don't Have a Rant In Me

I'm starting to come out of the anxiety, and into a nice depression. I had a psych appointment today, and they fiddled with some meds. Nothing really ground breaking there. Still at 9 pills a day. Joy.

I tried to come up with an epic, how-I-used-to-do-rants rant. But my heart just isn't in it. Just as an (unrelated--well, kind of related) example, I am going to be doing some stand-up comedy this spring. Since the lithium makes me forgetful and the rest of the meds make me a little foggy, I forget things. So I was writing down my jokes. Guess what happened?

I'm offering an epic rant to the first person that can find my missing joke list.

2 comments:

  1. You do stand up? That is SO cool! I'm exceedingly jealous as I am neither quick enough nor ballsy enough to do stand up.

    Glad you're feeling...better? Less worse? At any rate, hope it's a trend.

    wvs: inkshe- Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that it's in a pants or coat pocket. :-D

    Stand up seems like it would be such an awesome experience. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete