Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GAH! STUPID LITHIUM MADE ME FORGET WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST

Seriously! It was like profound profounded profoundness just jumped up and gave me a dry willy with a pipe cleaner as I was driving home, and now I can't remember what the frick it was. And my hands are shaking. Both side effects of lithium.

So I'll just say that I'm getting so old that it sounds like a dubbed Kung Fu movie when I bend over to tie my shoes in the morning. HUHU. Woohah! Grrrooooooaaaaaannnn.

On a totally unrelated note, here's a VERY naughty video about Aunt Flo visiting your wife (I warned you. Don't complain.):

Down To the Old Pub Instead

3 comments:

  1. Aww, we lost a great Joe post? Bummer.

    However, that link almost makes up for it. That is sooooo wrong. (And made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven Lynch makes me laugh. That song didn't. Maybe I'm just not in the right kind of mood this morning for his humor (must be my time of the month or something).
    However, I did like your kung-fu movie version of tying your shoes. Almost as good as the old grunt-piss-fart-sigh routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am offended that did not offend you, Jaleh.

    ReplyDelete